On the third Wednesday of the month (third Thursday if you're in New Zealand), we hop to share some inspiration with you on a particular theme or set. This month, we're featuring projects from the September-December Mini Catalogue.
My favourite bundle from the catalogue is Joy of Noel, so I've created one project to share with you today - and a second one as part of the Creativity Abounds Tutorial Bundle for October. This 13 tutorial bundle is free from me with a qualifying purchase of $90 or more.
I've gone full-on traditional for this one: gold, red, green, pine needles. 😀
- Joy of Noel bundle
- Deckled Circle dies (or similar)
- Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Tuxedo Black, Versamark
- Stampin' Blends: Cherry Cobbler, Granny Apple Green, Shaded Spruce
- Gold embossing powder and heat tool
- Distressed Tile 3D embossing folder
- Brushed Metallic Adhesive dots
- Fold and burnish the Cherry Cobbler base
- Adhere the gold foil strip to one of the large pieces of Basic White, about 5mm (1/4") from the left hand edge.
- Run this piece through your Stampin' Cut and Emboss machine using the Distressed Tile 3D embossing folder. Adhere to the front of the card base.
- Using Tuxedo Black ink, stamp the large floral spray onto the smaller rectangle of Basic White. Colour using Stampin' Blends (or your chosen colouring medium) and die cut out.
- Using Cherry Cobbler ink, stamp the NOEL centrally on the Basic White square. Then, using Versamark, stamp the 'Joyous' over the NOEL and gold emboss.
- Cut the Joyous NOEL sentiment out using the Deckled Circle die that is sixth from the centre.
- From the Granny Apple Green piece, die cut three pine needle shapes
- From the Shaded Spruce piece, cut 5 small sprigs using the sprig die.
- Adhere the coloured in Christmas spray on a slight angle on the left hand side of the card front, then arrange the pine needles and sprigs in a symmetrical and pleasing manner. Make sure they can still be seen when the NOEL circle is added. When you are happy with the arrangement, adhere them to the card front.
- Add the sentiment circle using dimensionals.
- Add three gold Brushed Metallic Adhesive dots to complete.
- Decorate the second large rectangle of Basic White as desired and adhere to the inside of the card.
This weekend is also the Creativity Abounds On line Winter Meadow Stamp Camp. It's still not too late to buy the Winter Meadow bundle and get your exclusive invite to the Camp, although you might have to make your projects after the event. If you missed out this time, we'll be holding another Stamp Camp early in 2024, so watch out for details closer to the time. 😀