I'm excited to be sharing with you today my first projects for the wonderful Creativity Abounds team. I've just joined this crew of keen Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from all around the world. Each third Thursday of the month, the team shares a theme or suite to give you ideas or the impetus to try something new.
As well as just showing you ideas, we also produce a Make and Take Tutorial bundle that will be given as a free gift with an eligible purchase.
(Make and Take means you'll be sent a kit of the things needed to make the projects minus those items you will already have as part of the suite - like DSP or embellishments.)
Our featured suite this time is the oh-so-pretty Winter Meadow from the September - December Mini.
This month is also one of the three times a year we offer a Virtual Stamp Camp. When you purchase the Winter Meadow suite, you'll not only get the standard thirteen project Make and Take Bundle but a whole lot of extras. Read on to find out the details.....
But first, here's a sneak peek at the thirteen Make and Take Tutorial bundle projects.
Don't they look exciting? But wait... there's more! 😀
When you purchase the Winter Meadow suite from me, you'll not only get this bundle of thirteen projects but your invitation to the exclusive Face Book group that will host the Virtual Winter Meadow Stamp Camp, where you'll get an extra thirteen projects and video presentations. So a total of 26 projects for you to make! The presentations will be recorded and the private group will remain accessible for you.
Here's a sneak peek of my bonus project - the one I'll be presenting at Stamp Camp.
I'll be showing you how to make one of these sweet circle easel cards. Which one do you hope I'll demonstrate?
To get your invite to our Exclusive Stamp Camp
- If you live in New Zealand, buy the Winter Meadow suite from me. If you're not already a customer, make sure to tick that you want Demonstrator contact so I can send you your invitation.😀
- If you already have the suite, make another purchase from my online store of an equivalent value ($203.50 plus p&p) and message me to tell me so I know to send you the invite. Demonstrators welcome.
- If you don't live in New Zealand and would like to join the camp, buy the suite from one of our team who are in your market. I'm happy to refer you.
Stamp Camp Information
- The live camp will take place 20-21 October (USA, Canada, Europe) and the 21-22 October (Australia and New Zealand)
- If you can't join live, sessions will be recorded and the group will remain accessible afterwards.
- There will be other live sessions and activities aside from the presentations.
- Perfect if you like to share you crafting with others.
Here's our team.
You may be starting here or have come from someone else’s blog – either way there is a list at the end of this post to help you move around all the different blogs and see all the amazing projects that will be demonstrated at the Stamp Camp. We all have our country listed – so if you are looking for a demonstrator in your country, these demonstrators would love to look after you.